Thursday 7 April 2011

High-low

I'm in Tagaytay, which pretty much sums up the high of today. Yes it's because of work, but the weather is fantastic, accommodation is good, food is great (but will be gaining a few pounds while I'm here...hay...).

I'm planning on doing a bit of work before bedtime tonight...if not, tomorrow. Worst case: no work at all. It's just that there are so many distractions: I have a lot of Dragonball Z movies in Olivia that I could marathon for the entire night (and lose sleep over, OMG!), I've got unlimited wi-fi, I got a room with two beds all to myself...

Erase that. I will definitely do work tonight/tomorrow night. But I won't stress too much over it, though. I'll definitely allot some time for a Dragonball Z movie or two...:)


--- --- ---




After the high of this post comes a terrible low. My application for financial assistance is not approved. =( =( =(

If I were to attack this objectively, I'm seeing three options: [1] defer to next year, since my confirmation is valid for one year; [2] see how much my tuition will be and see if I will be able to handle the expenses on installment basis (but if I'm being practical, I know I cannot afford it!); [3] enroll in the first term and apply for financial assistance for Term 2 (since it only says that the application is disapproved for Term 1).

Having said all these, I kind of sort of feel down right now. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment