Monday 4 April 2011

For the sake of a frilly costume


So. Easter is *counts* three weeks away, and just like last year's Holy Week, I am once again involved in a play. I have been assigned to do Mary Magdalene AGAIN. *snickerfit* I guess I played the role of a harlot well last year, huh? The play is for all four services. *epicfacepalming*

When I was in grade school, I've often auditioned for plays. It's not bad to wish to bag one of the main roles, right? Well, I never did. *le sigh* Now that I think about it, I only auditioned because I liked the costume of the character. It was always about the costume.

Now, I keep on wondering how I got myself into all this - without even auditioning or even wanting a role. =/ In any case, I'm not complaining because I know I'll have a costume! Shallow reasoning is shallow.




--- --- ---


Last night I defeated Chaos in my first attempt in Duodecim. Needless to say, I was surprised. In Dissidia I think it took me three times at a Level 100 Squall (and that win entailed a lot of screaming, wahahahahahaha!). My Squall last night was at Level...62? Chaos even summoned Shinryu and it didn't even hurt.

Now I know that I still have to face Feral/Desperado Chaos, and that's an entirely different Chaos altogether. I'm not looking forward to it, even at a fully Level 100 party.

Still on the subject of Duodecim, I'm not a fan of the soundtrack. The replacement track for Dissidia's Preparation For Battle isn't as exciting; it was almost like a toned down version  of Preparation For Battle (kahapon pinag-uusapan namin ito ni Mark, and I told him that if Preparation for Battle was Craig David's Insomnia, then the replacement track [which I forgot the title] was like the ugly balladized version of Insomnia done by some OPM cover artist). The other tracks which came from the individual series are good (of course), but it's the Duodecim-exclusive ones are kind of so-so for me.

--- --- ---


Still on the subject of Final Fantasy - Cecil is definitely the girliest-looking man-hero of FF. I mean, LOOK AT HER HIM (whoops LOL). Even with the shade of lipstick he doesn't fail to impress. I am so glad that in the FF world that being prettier than your wife is not subject to capital punishment. Wahahahahahahahaha!

And to think that THIS image here is waaaaaaay toned down already, he still looks pretty -  in Dissidia he got HAIR SPARKLES. Yes he is half-Lunarian and all...but HAIR SPARKLES...WHERE DO I EVEN BEGIN?! if that ain't girly enough for a man, then I don't know what is.


--- --- ---


I love it that it's April and it still feels like February on most days. Last year, April was near unbearable because of the heat.

I'll only be home on Saturday. =( That makes me sad. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment