Wednesday 20 April 2011

Randomness

My favorite yet overused blog title. Yes, yes.

And here we go.



--- --- ---


I have been on leave since yesterday.


I ate at the former Jo'nis for merienda when I went to Makati yesterday. Their puto bumbong, was super special awesome.


It's the kind of puto bumbong that will induce a reaction as epic as the not-so-extreme reactions from Yakitate! Japan (i.e. forgetting your name, being transported to a better place for a few seconds but absolutely not changing history or going on a field trip in space riding a train).



--- --- ---


Pansin ko lang na nauuso ang mga remake/remaster/rehash/whatever you wanna call it sa mga anime ngayon. Two years ago FMA Brotherhood started. Last year was Dragonball Kai. This year we're going to have this:


RUROUNI freaking KENSHIN!!!!!!! This calls for a keyboard smash of happiness!!!!!!! L;JE4FOJIOWNVOAEWNVCIOWEFOIACNEWFWA!!!!!!!

It wasn't until yesterday that I learned that RuroKen was cancelled/cut short due to the filler episodes. Well, I wouldn't blame the Japanese viewers back then...by the time it got to the Feng Shui arc it was utterly ridiculous that I wished for Shishio to come back to life so Kenshin could fight him again. But now that it's back...and it's been confirmed that the Jinchuu freaking arc will be part of this new anime, I'm like OHHH EMMM GEEEEEE. If the art and music will be as beautiful as it was in the original, there will be more shaking and crying from my end. LOL


--- --- ---


And to end this post, I will direct you to this awesome video.

No comments:

Post a Comment