Wednesday 23 February 2011

/slothmode

The past weekend, aside from the usual things I do when they come I indulged myself in watching lots of TV /slothmode

Did a marathon of Meitantei Conan, no thanks to the influence of babiest brother, which I rather enjoy doing. I find myself wondering why does it seem like time has stopped in Beika City, that no one has seemed to age ever since Shinichi became small. What's even weirder is that time does pass in Beika City - they have all four seasons - the leaves turn from green to brown and shed, then snow falls and covers the trees which leads to new growth in spring, and we don't even get an episode wherein Ran graduates from high school, or Conan growing an inch or two. Or maybe I'm overthinking this series already. Haaay.

I was also finally able to watch Black Swan yesterday. What else can I say but HNNNNNGGG Natalie Portman, HNNNNNNGGGG. XD They were right in saying that it was disturbing, and definitely not for those who dislike sad endings. The parental units had a unified dislike for it; they did not understand the yuri part of it too (LOL, duh). I'd watch it again, but the skin peeling really freaked me out. So, yeah.

After that, I watched Tangled. OMG YES. Mandy Moore was amazing, it was the best stuff I've heard from her since Can We Still be Friends. I didn't know it was Mandy Moore until I heard Rapunzel sing (and I was like ZOMG I know that voice, it's Mandy Moore or it's Mandy Moore...), and when I posted it on FB someone was like "oh you didn't know" and I'm like...whatevs, I figured it out without Wikipedia or watching the features about it. I got super hearing. XD

That's about it, my boring weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment