Saturday 31 December 2011

And so it ends


In a few hours, 2011 will be over. Thank goodness.

2011 is a year of unbelievable loss, extreme mood swings, and major career changes. It is a year of people telling me I could handle something even if I am telling them straight up that I CAN'T  (ye gads if I have to deal with this again next year, I will run amok); it is a year of disappointment and hardship.

So, what was great about this year that's about to end? It is a year of breakthroughs - career-wise, education-wise, and everything-else-in-between-wise. I am still working on getting myself back to normal, but I know that 2012 can only be a better year. If 2011 got me down, there's nowhere to go but up.

Now, excuse me while I watch Ironman 2 while waiting for Tangled to come on Star Movies.

Happy na, New Year pa.

No comments:

Post a Comment