Friday 25 November 2011

a time to work, a time to blog

Inasmuch as I'd like to post something here, nothing extraordinary has been happening that's worth a post...everything that I'm occupied with has basically consumed me - so much so that I can't differentiate Tamahome from Tasuki anymore (if you follow my Tumblr you'll understand).

Just to give you (and myself) an idea...

December 3
  • School: I have a reporting on product placement, specifically in movies and games. While I was reading the material, my top-of-mind examples were [1] the Panasonic phone that Cloud used in Advent Children and [2] the futuristic Nokia smartphone that was installed in the car that young!Kirk was driving. This isn't really hard, but there's pressure involved because there's ...
  • Work: I have to manage an afternoon-to-night event for aspiring authors, which is happening in Makati. I'm really excited about this event since I get to meet authors who have won the Palanca...plus a person that I have idolized before I took up marketing in college (rubbing elbows kind of interaction, oh the perks of this job). I have to take off early from class to go to the venue. Hay, the wonders a working student can do. #bibidibabidiboo
December 9
  • Work: I've got a golf event to manage. I know NADA ZILCH NIL about golf, and this event has not made me a convert. I'd rather play jackstones than golf. Or read Twilight than golf---OH SNAP! (LOL) The event will begin during the wee hours of the morning towards very late in the evening. This is a very big problem because on ...
December 10 
  • School: IT'S FINALS DAY. HOLY MOLEY GUACAMOLE. Seriously. I don't know how I'll survive. I have to make up a strategic plan for some make-believe company with make-believe market conditions within two hours. And as if that's not enough I've got a ...
  • Raket: I have to sing for a wedding in the afternoon, and it's a Lea song. And I haven't practiced for it.

After all of this, I seriously need some time off. /le sigh

Once all of this over, I'll be back posting again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment