Monday 18 April 2011

Kupo

I am alive. I will update.

Duodecim exploits. I have met Feral Chaos. I failed even with my party at Level 100. I got scared. Feral Chaos was a towering character of profound speech (LOL so profound it's confounding!), and sported a blue-green palette that was a disaster. Buti na lang hindi pa ako nakatikim ng EX-Burst niya. Based on the videos I've seen, the character will be impaled with three swords, then the screen blacks out. NOT GOOD.

So, since it looks like I won't be able to defeat Feral Chaos for a while, I have directed my energies to other things. While I was browsing through the Museum, I found something rather interesting as I was skimming through the Theater:


THIS. I don't know if it's a glitch in the game or if it's Square Enix's way of placing Easter Eggs in Duodecim. Bottom line is: THERE ARE MOOGLES ABOUT, and I didn't even see them appear in this Yuna-Jecht-Tidus cutscene.  When I moved away from this cutscene then went back again, this thumbnail appeared without the moogles. But when I moved away and went back again after a certain time, this version you see up there showed up again. So I'm guessing this is a random thing. 

Other Moogle appearances:


Squall Nyanhart interacting with the Moogle folk. The Moogles seem to like him since they're flying like that (maybe it had something to do with the amount of silver accessories he was wearing, haha!), though their numbers aren't as many as Yuna's above. Maybe Squall got pissed and drove them off.


THIS. I LAUGHED SO HARD. Didn't know Chaos had a thing for Moogles too! Look how serious they all are in here!

--- --- ---


I'm at home now and will be until Monday next week. ^___^ And this is what I love about Holy Week.

But this Holy Week is hardly a vacation. We've got only a few days before the play for Easter, and I am the one who has had the least practice. *facepalm*

Pag may tiyaga, may play. XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment