Thursday 17 February 2011

Sickity sick

Was vomiting a great deal yesterday, the first one occurred while I was on my way to a school to give a talk. When I passed by Enchanted Kingdom (it was near the school), I told the driver that I needed to vomit fast. So, there went half of my lunch.

I mustered enough strength to do the talk even after that happened (strangely enough I felt better after vomiting, weird). But when I got back to the office I went to the clinic. After an hour or so I vomited everything I ate - lunch till breakfast. It was, ugh, horrible.

Since I was in no shape to work, I decided to go home and recuperate where I feel comfortable. Thing is, I think I can survive in the dorm, but I don't have soft food like oats and the right meds to make it bearable.

I told my boss personally that I'll be taking a leave because of what I was feeling, and I told him that I already vomited on the way to a talk. He admonished me at once, telling me that I shouldn't have done that. Of course, I told him that I was doing it for the school, but he said that it was too much. Eep. XD

I'm okay now. Last time I vomited was last night, which was dinner. XDD I think I'm ready to go back to Laguna tomorrow; I'll just have to bring two Gatorade bottles and make sure I rehydrate myself.

I was thinking of doing some work while at home...but I got lazy. XDDD

--- --- ---


Guess who's got Nick Carter's second solo album? *big grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment