Friday 2 September 2011

The epic First Term Grand Slam

KWATRO.
(with hagod)

When I came in as a grad student in DLSU, I was psyching myself that a 3.0 or 3.5 final grade is "high enough". Since a 2.0 kind of equates to a 1.0 - anything lower than that and you have to retake the subject.

So, imagine my surprise when I opened MLS this morning and saw that BOTH of my subjects got a FOUR POINT ZERO. Tears of joy. Previously unknown [bad] dance moves emerge. Sheer bliss.

The Stat grade was something I wasn't expecting at all. Just last night, I was musing that I will be happy with either a 2.5 or a 3.0, because even if I did really well in my finals (I got a perfect score), I have no idea how midterms went down.

Anyway, this means that I officially have my Friday nights back (WOOHOO!) - I can once again attend Friday practices until December, and I have a (OMGWHUT) 4.0 GPA.

Slap me, this must be a dream.


--- --- ---


In hopes of refreshing my RK quotient, I watched the Rurouni Kenshin movie (―維新志士への鎮魂歌) last night. I always thought it was an awesome movie, primarily because of the Hitokiri Battousai flashbacks that were replayed seven or eight times (hahaha!). 

Hitokiri Battousai's like my husband from another life. HAHAHAHAHA /ehem

No comments:

Post a Comment