Wednesday 12 January 2011

First I direct you to this awesomeness. Boyz II Men did a freaking cover of First freaking Love. I freaked out. (As if that's not obvious enough.)

What I'm really about is that they really translated the song, and sprinkled a heavy dose of Boyz II Men mojo on it. It sounds the same, yet you know it's different (especially doing the piano part that transitions chorus to second verse into just their voices, that was beautiful!).

I hope they'll release this as a single for an album/compilation/whatever.

--- --- ---


My laundry was returned yesterday. I found a missing sock, which was probably caught up with some of the other clothes that I sent to the laundromat. They didn't iron anything, even those I asked to be ironed. So last night, I was ironing for a good hour on a 5"-wide 14"-long ironing table. My clothes didn't turn out so bad. I am proud. XD

Probinsiya = 1, JC = 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment