Saturday 29 January 2011

The big reveal



I submitted my application for graduate studies to DLSU today. The exam is next Saturday morning. I don't know if I should review for the exam or not. XD But the more pressing question is if I have time to review for the exam on Saturday. *facepalm* I'll probably just read up some marketing stuff over the Internet, I guess...

I'm particularly pleased with my application documents, since the two recommendations I got were from my boss and from an assistant vice chancellor - both former bigwigs of DLSU. What I'm not happy about was giving them my first copy of my transcript of records, which came along with my diploma. It kind of has a sentimental value to me, but I had no choice but to give it to them because requesting a copy from the Registrar will take time, plus there is a race for slots available for the MA program.

So now that's done, all I have to do now is to dress up and psyche myself up for the concert tonight. Egads, pag may tiyaga...good luck. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment