Friday 27 January 2012

On music and writing

These two have got me pretty much occupied during the week.

Let's start with the music:


Bagyo Berde, the centennial battle of the bands of DLSU, will be held on February 8 at Amphi starting 6:00 PM (request for leave has been GRANTED!). Cherry Cherry Boom Boom is the last among the 10  finalists who will be performing. Buti na lang - that gives our fans/adoring public/relentless supporters friends and family ample time to come to DLSU to cheer for us.

We're still in the planning stages of our setlist (I have no idea how many songs we have to sing XD), and said plans will have to remain secret until Feb 8. (I mean, you can never tell if someone from the enemy is stalking this blog, right?! LOL!)

The videos of the audition will be posted by the organizers soon. Once that's up, I'll be sharing it here.

I've also resumed keyboard lessons last Saturday. I'm actually enjoying it a lot, but I'm having trouble finding time to practice at home with Angela. /lesigh

--- --- ---

Next up: writing. The second session was really interesting - we had to brainstorm through post-its (a very unconventional method, mind you) in order to come up with our book title and cover. I think I have a firm title for the book that I'm co-authoring (again -  I still cannot believe I'm doing this. /slapface) and a book cover as well. POST-ITS. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT. 

Oh, and here's our first class pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment