Wednesday 15 August 2012

Accident, work, and school randomness

So, we got into a car accident last Friday.

I think I have accident-related trauma. The state of the back of the Innova really disturbs me - whether live or looking at the pictures I took. Since the back windshield is only patched up with plastic wrap, whenever I ride in the car I could hear the cars behind (even with the iPod on), and it adds to the stress. I really hope that we get it fixed soon.

Drunk Lady Driver Who Drank During Ramadan (that's how I will refer to her from now on) is showing signs of not wanting to fulfill her end of the deal (read: paying for damages, which were quoted at a whopping Php160K+++ by Toyota), and tried appealing to the better nature of the parental units this Sunday.  As for me, I have yet to summon up a "better nature" towards her. My press release, for now, is "no mercy".

If she doesn't fulfill her end of the deal, ehhh...well. I shall keep mum.

Apparently, she doesn't know the difference between a slap and a grab. I grabbed her during the heat of things because she was getting away, and I haven't had my fill of my solo shots of her. I was told later on that she actually screamed, "Bakit mo ako sinasampal?" Eh tanga pala siya eh. I would have resorted to a suntok for what she did to us, cause a sampal won't do enough justice.

--- --- ---


Yesterday, six years ago, was my first day of work in my first job. For perspective, here's a photo of my first EVER office desk, taken during my second day of work. =D Peg: tabula rasa =D

I don't really think the years are significant. If they're 10 or 20, then YEAH! If there's anything that holds any weight, it's the experiences I've had and gained from those six years. For all of them - good, bad, and horrible - I am truly grateful. 


--- --- ---

Finals hell has finally arrived.

Monday was supposedly our finals for Copywriting until DLSU announced that there will be changes to the academic calendar, which included regular classes on August 20 and 21 (IN SPITE OF BEING HOLIDAYS).

Anyway, the jingle I made got a 98% (WAZZUP?!). The presentation is done, awaiting Q&A, where in I hope to bare my fangs, este, play my cards (and show a little bit of fangs in the process...maybe, just maybe...)


Enrollment also happened today, and it looks like I'll be having a Monday-Thursday schedule. Monday - PR (oooh); Thursday - Media Planning (oooooh - I know nada zilch nil about this).

--- --- ---

Will probably be incognito for the next few weeks...until finals hell subsides. 

Toodles. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment