Friday 13 January 2012

Randomness


First movie of the year - Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. IT'S SO DARN GOOD. My only misgivings (which are pretty minor) are the music - I think the first movie was better; and Rachel McAdams getting so little screen time. Other than that, fan-freaking-tastic.

I don't want to give any more details lest I spoil the whole thing.

--- --- ---

So, for work, I was asked to join this mentoring program for aspiring authors. HOW AWESOME IS THAT? I really wanted to freak out when I heard, but being at work, I had to keep my cool and downplay my reaction...but I think I overdid it. ("Hindi po labag sa loob ko," in a really toned-down voice. Imagine that!)

That aside,  I'm really excited about being a student slash-alalay. The sessions start next Tuesday. Being the person managing the program, I still have to prepare the handouts, make reservations, contact the participants, etc. etc., but I find it rather fun that I'll be participating. Last year when I was preparing for this program, I was thinking of how awesome it would be if I could afford to join something like this. Turns out...I could join for free! *epic freakout dance*


No comments:

Post a Comment