Monday 12 March 2012

Randomness

I am really, really tired. I seriously need a day off so I can sleep the sleepiness off. I hate that I didn't have a weekend.

Anyway...

I am SERIOUSLY curious about this. It's a new Saiunkoku Monogatari novel, and from what I'm getting with the little Japanese that I know, the title of this story is somewhere along the lines of Ask/Beg The Skeleton. (I reserve the right to be wrong XD)

Okay. The title as it is doesn't make any sense to me, so I'm betting it is a metaphor of some sorts, or maybe proverbial, since SaiMono uses a lot of proverbs. However, the only skeleton proverb/wisdom I know of is this: "If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it how to dance."

But the cover - and may I say it is the PRETTIEST SAIMONO NOVEL COVER EVER - doesn't suggest anything that's close to the "skeleton in the closet" proverb. If you ask me, it's about death, or if I may quote Psalm 23, walking through the valley of the shadow of death.

It's been a while since I got this excited for SaiMono. And all it took was a cover.

I'm speculating like heck here. XD I'll stop now.

--- --- ---

On things that I have more knowledge of (haha!) and are capslock-worthy:  BSB IS COMING TO THE PHILIPPINES, and they're not alone, because NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK will be coming with them. Praise the Lourde, NKOTBSB WILL BE COMING HERE! 

My primary concern is, of course, [1] funds and [2] how will I get myself to MOA on a workday. I definitely have to start saving now so I can really good seats. I hope also someone can go with me...I'm not really sure if I can watch a concert by my lonesome. =/ 

I also hope I can get a decent lens to photograph the event. If I'll make do with the 18-55mm of Oberon, I'll have to have a really good seat so I can have good photos. If not, they'll be blurred or just too far away. =( 


No comments:

Post a Comment