Friday 16 March 2012

Late nights | Blind item

It was the female parental unit's birthday this Wednesday, and the male parental unit decided to take her out on a date. I gladly opted out (cause a date isn't a date with a third wheel), but the date soon became a foursome family affair. 

We were supposed to eat at Mesa at Greenbelt 5, but it was full when the parents came and the female parental unit wanted a healthy dinner. So, we ended up eating at *insert awesome flashy starry effects here* Sugi! 

itadakimasu.
gochisousama.

It was an AWESOME dinner. It's been years since I've eaten at Sugi, so I was very happy to be there last night. My favorite dish was the grilled mackerel. Excuse the ugly photos. I wasn't expecting to be part of the dinner last night so I wasn't able to bring Oberon.

--- --- ---

Paging REST. Where are you?! /cryfaise I need you now. For the whole week, I've been going home late. =(

--- --- ---

Occasionally, I do this. Bear with me for a while.





Dear Ms. Suck-up, 

Just stop. 

It was entertaining and it felt noble at first. When you did it the second time, I honestly wondered what's up, but I hastily corrected myself and decided to see the goodness in you. Come the third time, I was starting to doubt. This week is the fourth, and I have honestly abandoned all thoughts of good faith on your part /medyo exag XD

If you want to be noticed, do it the right way. Don't post quotes that were not said by the boss (I know cause I was listening too). If you're in this job, you're supposed to do the job, not make yourself look good in front of the boss. The reality is that there's a bigger Boss. If you should be sucking up to anyone, it should be the Boss. But who has sucked up to the Big Boss and ended up better off?  

I'll stop now.

Stop sucking up,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment