Friday 5 August 2011

Office lady

Hello people of the intarwebz. This is my first post as a returing Makati OL. XD

It's nice to be back it the corporate world, but this week I've not been feeling the "joy" of being in Makati. No, I'm not longing for big open spaces, for an "aquarium office", fresh air or the sound of rustling trees (although all of the former would be rather nice!). Maybe it's the transition period from being a professional bum/part-time student to full-time OL/part-time student, or it could also be my being overwhelmed with this project that was shoved on my first week, reminding me of something bad that happened a few months back...

I'm overly emotional this week. That's for sure. This will definitely go down as the worst first week funk in history.

--- --- ---


The sun FINALLY came out. As much as I love rain, I hate it when it floods, when my feet get wet, and especially when it stops after all schools in NCR have been suspended. I also get allergies when it rains. Now that the sun came out, it's like it wasn't even there.

What I love about sunny days after a storm is that the air seems fresher (and this is quite true, from what I've learned in DLSC, cause the wind blows out all the pollution), there's the faint smell of petrichor that's just right...

Yup, I still love rainy days.

--- --- ---


Lesson re-learned this week: Common sense ain't so common.

You have been informed.

BTW, I am against cyber bullying, but I find it so funny that people still can't get over this thing. Mabuti kung umuulan at bumabaha pa din. At least be thankful na umaaraw na, hindi ka na kailangang i-inform na baha sa ilang lugar etc etc etc /rant /incoherence

No comments:

Post a Comment