Friday 12 August 2011

Taking everything in stride


Just for fun, I'm posting this amusing RuroKen fanart. This has no connection to what I am about to post. I just like it. XD


--- --- ---


Here's what's keeping me busy as of late:

  • The new job. By midweek of my second week (which is this week), I'm already making lists of things to do. That's a great sign. I like making lists and checking them out with my highlighter. I like being kept busy. Exciting things are coming - things that involve one of my biggest passions: writing. I'm blessed to be in the cusp of it all. 
  • Studies. Finals week is two weeks away. The IMC plan is coming together smoothly. Stat...I'm not so sure how it will come together. It will, one way or the other.
    • Enrollment for second term happened this week! Lesson learned: online enrollment for grad school isn't as competitive as the one for undergrad. Having said that, I think it's still imperative to get a head start; never settle for enrolling on the second day lest you lose the classes you need to enroll in.

      For next term, I only enrolled in one class:

      I only enrolled for a Saturday class next term, and will concentrate my efforts on adjusting/doing well in the new job. Once I've earned my keep and successfully assimilated myself, I will revert to two subjects in one term.
  • More classes - in church, that is. Class equates to a chock-full of readings packed in seven sessions. This coming Sunday will be the sixth (hurrah). 

--- --- ---


All of that pretty much explains the lack of posts. But an approaching finals week also means approaching vacation time from school! Hopefully there will be more posts by then...like, the everyday kind of posting.


--- --- ---


Manang Brooke Fraser's concert will be this coming Tuesday, but she tweeted that she's been advised complete vocal rest plus antibiotics, leading to the Singapore gigs getting cancelled. 

I really, sincerely hope that this wouldn't lead to the unannounced gig here at Alabang to be cancelled too. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment