Tuesday 23 August 2011

Last chance/More chances

Bullet-point mode!

  • Three weeks into the new job and I have an ad coming out tomorrow and I have a major event to manage with five weeks left to the event date. It's CRAAAAZEEEEEE and I'm loving it.
  • Stat teacher emailed this morning and said there will be a last chance finals this coming Friday. OH COME ON MAMON!!! I was so happy last Friday because she told me that I passed. /le sigh I don't know if I will study...probably I'll browse through my notes again, but the effort in studying won't be the same (I'd like to think) because I can pretty much remember still the difference between the bajillion tests we were taught. Actually wala na talaga akong gana.



--- --- ---

 I wish I had more stuff to write (like stuff that has SENSE) ... maybe after finals. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment