Tuesday 10 May 2011

Overcast

Interestingly enough, the current storm strengthened when it made landfall this weekend. Imagine that. Out here in the bundoks the storm has not shown any signs of letting up, which means I am, once again, in for a bug-filled night.

And by bug-filled, I mean hallways littered with dead (and near-dead) insects, some that aren't so dead climb up to me feet, hands, arms, legs...and just now I flicked a near-dead bug out of my hair! Grooohohohohooossss...

--- --- ---


I have not been blogging. I'm looking for my box that's filled with a bunch of excuses for making myself absent here, but it seems to be lost for now...

But in light the change that will come, there will be room for more blog posts (yehey~), and probably I'll use this point of my life to practice writing, cause I have neglected this majorly because of work and all...

I'll probably get a notebook after all is said and done, and start writing...or maybe I can graduate (if that's the appropriate term) from this kind of blogging and do something different...

--- --- ---


Why is it the same people on FB/Twitter who complain about the weather being hot are often the ones who also nag about about the weather being cold. Um, can you not make up your mind?

I like it when it's cold. I love it when the rains come and you smell the sure scent of petrichor. What will make the moment perfect is a hot cup of champorado and a bed to roll on to. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment