Monday 3 October 2011

Mean girl

I know I can be a real grouch when I am tired. Last week was proof of that.

If I had offended anyone, I take nothing back I'm sorry.  Although, I must say that 80% of the stuff I said, however mean, were true.

Ahhhhh, butter biscuits. MOVING ON.
(Okay, seriously, I do make a conscious effort to be transparent, but on normal days I temper it down. On extreme days...the heck with it. *shrug*) 

--- --- ---

This thing right here is officially DONE.  It's my first big event in the new job, and the feeling of it being done is beyond relief. Everything went so well that it's mind-boggling.

Having said that, how sad is it that even if I was staying at a five-star hotel on the night Pedring hit that I didn't even get a good night's rest, or even spend some personal hang time with the bathtub, or experience an hour-long shower (with a hot/cold shower to boot!), or even indulge in a buffet breakfast that consisted of all-you-can-eat cereal, bread, sushi, dimsum, cheese, etc etc? LE FREAKING SIGH.

By the way, I didn't give free hugs. People give me hugs for free.



No comments:

Post a Comment